Theobroma cacoa, the scientific name of the plant from which
made up of Cocoa beans.
So friends here i am going write about the properties and uses of cocoa bean powder. Basically Cocoa powder is the one used to make face masks but its called chocolate face mask every where because chocolate mask sounds much more appealing. We can't use chocolate in masks because they contains relatively low levels of cocoa compared to high calorie, high fat ingredients such as sugar, dairy, artificial flavors and additives instead of doing anything good they will harm your skin.
Chocolate which you use in mask should contain maximum amount of cocoa in it and very less amount of sugar and other ingredients. Some people even use dark chocolates but instead of using any type of chocolate one should prefer unsweetened COCOA BEAN POWDER. Which u can easily get from market.
- It helps dilate blood vessels, which increases circulation and helps prevent blood clots, it helps
- It's a powerful anti-oxidant. The amount of anti-oxidant in cocoa is twice more then red wine and thrice more then green tea.
- It softens skin because of cocoa butter present in it.
- It reduce wrinkles
- It prevents skin from any kind of damage
- It nourishes skin
- It hydrate skin and remove dead skin cells and makes skin glow
- It fights against sun damage
CHOCOLATE FACIAL MASK :-
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon uncooked oatmeal ( raw daliya)
- Add all the above ingredients in a bowl
- Mix it thoroughly
- Apply this mask evenly on your face
- Gently massage in circular motion
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse it with lukewarm water