Sponsors

Thursday 25 April 2013

My DAY Skin Care Routine

                  This is not a vanity; its a basic fundamental maintenance for our skin. As we all know we are so used to wearing makeup, we live in a sunny country, we take hot showers, work in air
 conditioning and sit in front of heaters. All these activities harm our skin daily, so we need to recover back what is damaged, and clean off what has been pushed into the skin, to calm down the ageing process.  
                              One should drink lots of water but don't just gulp it drink slowly, eat healthy diet, exercise and be happy. When my skin is at it's best, it's because i am treating it nicely, remembering to exfoliate it after a long day of applying make up many times etc.

               Skin care is very personal - there are so many products launching every month and lots of them are really worth buying. But we just cant buy all of them and narrowing down to one product can be difficult but the only way to find out if a product works on you, is to try it yourself remember take your time and listen to your skin. 


                             MORNING SKIN CARE :- 


STEP 1 
            First thing I do in the morning is wash my face with an anti-oxidant cleanser. They are very important as they help remove excess oil and impurities.


  • Here I am mentioning some home made cleansers, which you can put to use and as you already know they are without any negative effects.
        1. FOR DRY SKIN :-


                                Aloe Vera juice      1 tbsp 
                                Lemon juice            2 drops 
                                Almond oil              2 drops   

         Mix all these ingredients and use this gel as we use cleanser. Wash your face with lukewarm water.

        2. FOR OILY SKIN :-

                                Aloe Vera juice    1 tbsp 
                                Rose oil                2 drops 
                                Almond oil            4 drops   

          Mix all these ingredients and use this gel as we use cleanser. Wash your face with lukewarm water.



STEP 2 -
           For me, toning is one of the most important step. I apply a toner as soon as I get out of my shower, because I feel it effects more when the pores are open.

STEP 3 -
           If my skin is feeling on the dry side, I will apply a thin layer of Moisturizing Gel. If however, my skin feels comfortable or a bit oily that day, I will skip this step.
                     
STEP 4 -   
           In recent years Eye care has become one of my top priorities and i rotate many eye creams. Some of them, I prefer to use at day and some specially for the night.
                                 I apply my eye cream, while the toner on my is drying. I massage my eye product in between my ring fingers and gently pat onto my under eye area. Then i give it a gentle 10 seconds massage.

STEP 5 -
        Lastly, if you want to apply make-up you can now otherwise you can just leave the house with sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.



                            EVENING SKIN CARE :-

STEP 1 -
          Always do remember, when ever you are back from work first remove your eye makeup with eye
makeup remover. It should be non-irritating and easily gets rid of even waterproof makeup.

STEP 2 -
           Then I remove the rest of my face makeup using face makeup remover. Use a gentle makeup remover,which don't leave any sort of residue behind.   

STEP 3 -
           Lastly, wash your face with your favorite cleanser.

  • You can use some home made face wash.
      1FOR DRY SKIN :-
  
                             Gram flour     1 tbsp
                             Rose oil         2-4 drops
                             Almond oil     4-5 drops
                             Rose water  

            Mix all the ingredients and make a thin paste. Scrub it gently on your face for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with normal water.

       2   FOR OILY SKIN :-

                             Gram flour     1 tbsp
                             Orange oil      2-4 drops
                             Almond oil     2 drops
                             Rose water    

             Mix all the ingredients and make a thin paste. Scrub it gently on your face for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with normal water.
   
      
  •      If you use mask on daily basis like for acne, blemishes or for fairness you can use after this step. 


                                     
 

19 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for visit and comment my blog. Your words to me are so beautiful, thanks!!! I want to follow each other, I follow you now! :D
    I hope that you follow me back please!!
    kisses!!

    http://moccaetcanelle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining me and of-course i would love to follow you.

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
  2. These are great!
    I love all your natural recipes.
    I am happily
    following you back as well.
    Very useful blog.

    Best,
    icantaffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you!
    Your blog has been accepted in Asia India n°309 a minute!

    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list Asia Asia India n°309 and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/06/12090603083012502810288938.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/15/1203150723211250289584870.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/21/12092110155912502810343002.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?
    Please! Actively support the "Directory" by making known to your friends! Thank you! "Unity is strength"
    Not need an invitation to join the Directory. Any person who makes the request is entered
    ***************
    New on the site
    Ranking of Countries
    Invite your friends know made ??
    the website to raise your ranking in the Country

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow thanks for the tutorial, its so helping :) Really ennjoyed your blogpost!
    Im following you now, hope you will follow back, kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love to read about Health. I like your Blog and it's a pleasure to follow back.
    Thank you

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog back hope to be in touch for forever.

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
  6. Oh I love this blog and what you do! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I am definitely following and looking forward to your next post! I will wait for you to come back and follow if you wish!

    Have a great day! Xx. Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya for sure i always follow my friends blog for new updates. Thank you for vising my blog.

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets



      Delete
  7. Thankyou for your lovely comment at fashionagainstnudism.blogspot.com , I would love to follow you.. Im always in need of skin maintenance tips! Thankyou!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog back hope to be in touch for forever.

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
  8. Great post and tips!!!!
    I'm following you now... I hope that you will follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and following me. I am happily following you back.

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
  9. Great post, love your blog! We are following you on gfc, wanna follow each other on facebook and bloglovin? Let us know! We always follow back Kisses! ♥

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by my blog and following me. Love the idea, I am all for it.

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
  10. Hey i do follow you already! so feel free to follow back :)
    www.themindofanexchange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your valuable post. I really happy to watch this amazing post. I recommend your skin care routine for getting the best result. Now we are engaging with the business of obagi skin care products. Anyone purchase them with amazing obagi discount at our site.

    ReplyDelete