Sponsors

Monday 22 April 2013

DRY FRUIT SCRUB

                           Hi friends, as today is Sunday and we have some time for ourselves,use it  to pamper your skin. As of from tomorrow again we all will be busy in some work. So i am going to suggest you
some dry fruit scrub so that you can have a fresh glowing skin every day of your life. And they really nourishes our skin and make it so smooth that can make one feel like touching it again and again. And with no harmful effects, as all the ingredients are natural.





1) SCRUB FOR DRY TO NORMAL SKIN :- 

                            Almonds                                 --    10 gms
                            Wall-nuts                                --    10 gms
                            Cashew nuts                            --    10 gms
                            Dry dates                                 --    10 gms
                            Lemon juice                             --    10 to 15 droops
                            Red lentil (masoor dal) powder --    1 tbsp

  • Grind almonds, wall-nuts, cashew nuts and dry dates.
  • Don't make a thin powder of them keep it a little granular so it can be used as a scrub.
  • Add lemon juice and red lentil to this powder and mix it properly.
  • Take 1/2 tbsp of this powder add rose water to make a paste.
  • Gently scrub your face with it for 4 to 5 minutes. 
  • Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
  • Repeat this procedure 3 times a week. 



2) SCRUB FOR OILY SKIN :-

                            Almonds                                 --    10 gms
                            Wall-nuts                                --    10 gms
                            Cashew nuts                            --    10 gms
                            Dry dates                                 --    10 gms
                            Lemon juice                             --    10 to 15 droops
                            Fuller's earth (multani mitti)       --    2 tbsp


  • Grind almonds, wall-nuts, cashew nuts and dry dates.
  • Don't make a thin powder of them keep it a little granular so it can be used as a scrub.
  • Add lemon juice and fuller's earth to this powder and mix it properly.
  • Take 1/2 tbsp of this powder add rose water to make a paste.
  • Gently scrub your face with it for 4 to 5 minutes. 
  • Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
  • Repeat this procedure 3 times a week. 
















41 comments:

  1. Love the blog! :)

    Check out mine, I always try to follow my lovely followers! :)

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really loved your outfit. and i am sure i am going to follow ur blog if u please follow me we can be in touch forever

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
  2. This is such an interesting idea & I love how you added one for Oily skin as well! :)

    Have a Marvelous Monday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really look beautiful and this dress is complementing you

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    This scrub sounds delicious ;) I'm going to try it out this weekend.

    And thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog& great Tipps <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting!
    I love that you post all these amazing home recipes.
    Need to try this!
    Maybe you would be interested in exchanging follows?

    Best,
    icantaffordmylifestyle
    Follow me on BlogLovin' too if you like! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Defenetly gonna try the first one out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some lovely natural skincare receipts:) I loved your blog, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, hope you'll keep up following
    Glaze from
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi i think now i am in your circle so can follow your blog forever

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your interest! Now ,I'm following you too:) You have a lovely and informing blog!keep in touch:)

      Delete
  8. I love diy posts! Such a great idea, I'll have to give it a try :)

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog here!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,your blog and receipts are so interesting!
    I'm gonna try some one and then I would like to share them with my follower, suggesting to visit your site :)

    Silvia Ordinary Silly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by my blog, for sure you will see the results

      Delete
  10. thanks for stopping by our blog - we love yours too!
    would you like to follow eachother?

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, i tried to follow you but its not responding

      Delete
  11. I've never seen a blog all about the natural benefits, how interesting! Definitely need to take these tips on board

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer

    x


    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I really want to try this now. I'm following you now, please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it. Lets keep in touch xoxo :)

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just discovered your blog. You have posted some amazing things that I must try. And I love that it's all natural. I'm going to try to make this scrub ;).

    Bregje
    donotfeedthefears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other ?

      My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

      Delete
  14. This is a great idea! Love the idea of making a product out of items from your cupboard!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm definitely following yours now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi:) I like your blog so much!!! I think its so interesting, I want to learn more things about nature health and this is the perfect site for it:D
    I follow you now!
    Have a nice day:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would better eat them lol !!!! Great pictures and skin-care idea, thank u for share! Followed you with GFC, hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will have to try this over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ah i must try this! thanks for stopping by my blog!


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I found your blog on the web and I found it really full of interesting pics and tips of wellness!
    Step by me if you have time, we might follow each other!
    Tania
    www.glamourmaniacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't get enough of your inspirations. Your blog is awesome. I really like it!

    Greetings,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for posting on my blog, *followed* :)
    Follow back?

    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes! Just followed you on GFC hope you can do the same :)

    Have a Terrific Thursday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds interesting will have to try it out! I love that your posting about natural skincare, I really want to move towards more natural skincare!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a helpful post..ai am gonna try the face packs. Hope you can checkout my blog.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely blog, shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  27. All our products have Dead Sea Salts at heart making them unique in itself. For the first time, a face wash and a scrub based on Dead Sea Mud has been launched. With a combination of their exquisite properties and benefits, it is the reason for rejoicing for ones who have made these products part of their life.
    Best Day Creme for Dry Skin
    Best Face Wash for Women

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages salon in sr nagar for men and women at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more salon in sr nagar for men and women .

    ReplyDelete